Product Category:- Felt for Non-Woven Mattress plain sheet
Technics: Nonwoven & Needle-Punched Felt Fabrics
(Soft, Medium & Hard Hand feel Density)
Unit: CFT(Length X Width x Thickness) or Square Feet basis
Size: Customize size available as customer demand
MOQ: 1000 CFT or 20ft or 40 ft container
Delivery: 15-20 Days, Country of Origin: Bangladesh
QTC Nonwoven Felt Application
quilt, dust cover, storage box, wardrobe, one-time hotel slippers, gift packing, wall paper, etc.
3.Interlining: shoes, garments, suitcase, etc.
agricultural antifreeze tents, etc.
Basically, five technologies are applied to form nonwovens. In this context, needle punched nonwovens –
also called Needle Felts - are still the most important technology for transforming fibers into a fabric.
The estimated global share of needle punched nonwovens is 30 percent. Needle punching is a very traditional method
of forming nonwovens and is especially suitable in terms of flexibility, quality and product diversity.
Bonding using needling requires no water and consumes little energy. It has universal applications,
a high degree of automation and a high production efficiency with low personnel requirements.
Packing: Sheet wise with single Poly Pack or As per customer requirement.
1) Material: recycled synthetic fiber material & Cotton weste Recycle fibers
2) Weight: 300-1200gsm [Customize] as per customer requirement.
3) Width: 100-230cm [Customize] as per customer requirement
4) Application: felt pad for spring mattress and upholstered furniture of the USA, Europe & Asia and all kinds package materials of transportation
6) Can be produced with flame retardant function; can reach TB603 and CFR1633 fire resistance standard
Non woven Fabric Characteristic:
-- Eco-friendly, water repellent &long lasting sheet
-- can have anti-UV(1%-5%), anti-bacteria, anti-static, flame retardant function as request
-- tear resistant, shrink-resistant
-- Strong strength and elongation, soft, non-toxic
-- Excellent property of air through